Menarock Life Camberwell Gardens is an aged care residence located in the Melbourne suburb of Camberwell. Care and accommodation is provided for 75 residents, with a range of care types including respite care and permanent care available.
Residents’ bedrooms are beautifully decorated and furnished to a modern standard. Each room features a private ensuite, central heating and cooling, adjustable beds and a built-in wardrobe. Residents are encouraged to bring along small mementoes to personalise their rooms.
Staff at Menarock Life Camberwell Gardens create individual care plans for each resident, ensuring a comprehensive approach to residents’ care needs. Care plans are designed by Registered Nurses, medical professionals, residents and families.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time.
Other services and amenities at Menarock Life Camberwell Gardens include:
- Access to a range of Allied Health services including podiatry & physiotherapy
- Emergency call bells in all bedrooms & ensuites
- 24/7 call bell monitoring by Registered Nurses
- Regular outings to local areas of interest
- On-site hairdressing
- On-site laundry
- Meals prepared fresh on-site daily
- Courtyard gardens