Nazareth Care Geraldton is located adjacent to the Chapman River as it enters the Indian Ocean. Close to all amenities, Nazareth House Geraldton is a 111 bed residential aged care facility with 45 high care and 66 low care beds, including 40 secure dementia beds.
A community of seven Sisters are intimately involved in all aspects of the Geraldton Community and they support staff and residents daily through spiritual, pastoral, physical and social care.
Resident care includes:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Appetising and nutritious meals prepared daily in our own kitchens
- Lifestyle Support activities of your choice including bus trips, exercises, videos, happy hour, bingo, crafts, music, news reading, indoor bowls, entertainers, quizzes and discussions.
- Library, Onsite Kiosk, Hairdressing Salon
- Men’s Shed
- Peaceful sitting areas to enjoy the company of visitors and family
- Sensory Garden for the pleasure and stimulation of all the senses
- Pastoral and spiritual care – Chapel, Catholic mass and rosary offered daily.
- Services of other religious denominations available on a regular basis
- Provision of clinical care in conjunction with visiting Doctors.
- Visiting Allied Health Professionals include: Dietician, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist and Speech Pathologist.
- Call buttons located in bedrooms and bathrooms
- A full care staff team, available 24/7
- Palliative Care