Located adjacent to picturesque Lake Wendouree in a leafy neighbourhood close to all amenities, Nazareth House in Ballarat has provided care of the aged for 120 continuous years. Nazareth House Ballarat is a 125 bed residential aged care facility with 45 high care, 80 low care and 15 secure dementia beds. A community of seven Sisters are intimately involved in all aspects of the Ballarat Community and they support staff and residents daily through spiritual, pastoral, physical and social care.
Resident care includes:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Appetising and nutritional meals prepared daily in our own kitchens
- Men’s Shed- an extra activity for men to socialise, enjoy activities and companionship.
- Lifestyle Support activities of your choice including bus trips, exercises, videos, happy hour, bingo, crafts, music, news reading, indoor bowls, entertainers, quizzes and discussions.
- Sensory Garden for the pleasure and stimulation of all the senses
- Library, Onsite Kiosk, Hairdressing Salon
- Pastoral and spiritual care, Chapel, Catholic mass and rosary offered daily with services of other religious denominations available on a regular basis
- Peaceful sitting areas to enjoy the company of visitors and family
- Clinical care in conjunction with visiting Doctors.
- Visiting Allied Health Professionals (Dietician, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Dental Optometrist)
- A full care staff team, available 24 / 7.
- Call buttons located in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Palliative Care