Refurbished in 2019, The Carlyle on Cross defines the art of luxury living with an added measure of safety and security.
All rooms are single rooms with ensuites, with some adjoining suites for couples. Superior rooms have access to a private courtyard. A secure Memory Support Unit is also available.
With 24-hour nurse coverage and other medical and allied health services, residents are able to reach their highest levels of functionality. A rich Lifestyle Program is also offered by the Facility’s Lifestyle Coordinator. Together, we aim to create a customised plan of care to deliver necessary assistance and support for residents to achieve their goals.
- Short-term respite care
- Long-term care
- 24-hour Registered Nurse coverage
- Medical and Allied Health Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Dementia Care & Management
- Pain Management & Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Physiotherapy & Podiatry
- Monthly Lifestyle Program
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Rotating Menu (with choices) provided by on-site Chefs
- Private Bus with wheelchair access for outings