Mount Martha Retirement Village offers brand new independent living units, now selling from as little as $440,000. The village is located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula and is one of the few retirement village in Victoria to provide ageing in place by having independent living units, hostel care and a nursing home in one complex.
At Mount Martha retirement village you can participate as much or as little as you desire in the organised activities or simply interact with your fellow residents in the lavish clubhouse or at the outside bowling green and pavilions.
- Located only one kilometre from the picturesque Port Philip Bay
- Close to golf clubs, wineries and restaurants of the Mornington Peninsula
- Adjoining fitness centre, including large indoor pool
- Park is accessible from the village through a private gate
- Large club house with indoor and outdoor bowls, large HD TV with Foxtel, library, bar, BBQ facilities and pavilions
- All residents are welcome to join the registered social club, run by the residents
Additional Care and Support
Mount Martha Retirement Village is one of very few villages in Victoria that provides ageing in place by having independent living units, nursing home and hostel care in the one complex, an important consideration as, in the future if a resident’s health deteriorates there is experienced nursing staff on the premises to take care of them in their unit or in the nursing home or hostel 24 hours a day.
Mount Martha Retirement Village located at 42 Acacia St Mount Martha is privately owned and upon completion will have 59 brand new independent living two and three bedroom units, all have garages with remote control door and direct access into the unit. The units are now selling from as little as $450,000.
All units are fitted with an emergency call system.
Care types offered