These Home Care services are designed to support those who choose to remain in their own home and want choice and flexibility in the way that care is provided.
Amana Living’s aim is to support people living the second half of life. They do this through the services that promote independence and maximise what you can do for yourself. They deliver care and services cross the Perth Metropolitan area and Kalgoorlie.
An extensive range of services are available including:
- Assisting with personal care
- General cleaning and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Home maintenance and gardening
- Shopping and transportation to appointments
- Social support - Outings
- Pet care
- Respite care
- Health services such as nurses, physio, podiatrist, wound care and more
Who is Amana Living?
- Established in 1962
- Delivers home care services to over 1,125 people in WA
- Employs over 1,450 staff
- Dedicated to providing high quality services and care
- Dedicated Service Coordinator to each customer
- Highly trained nursing staff
- Dementia Specialist Support
- Pastoral care and Chaplaincy service
- Continuum of care through retirement villages, Home Care, respite care, transitional care and Nursing Homes