Dorothy Genders Village is in an attractive, quiet location between river and sea, offering one- and two-bedroom units.
Local shops are a 10-minute stroll away, and can also be reached by public transport.
Just a few minutes from the Swan River on one side, and 4km from the coast on the other, residents enjoy a healthy relaxed lifestyle.
Additional facilities and services at Dorothy Genders Village include:
- Community centre with well-stocked library
- Visiting hairdresser and podiatrist
- Broadband for Seniors kiosk
- Emergency call system in each home
- Village Coordinator for additional support
Amana Living is close to all the essentials including:
Medical Surgery - 1.3km
Hospital - 4.7km
Shopping Centre - 1.3km
Bus Stop - 56m
Train Station - 1.5km
Perth City - 11.4km