Supporting you in your own home
Whatever you need, we have the right team ready to support you. Our services include:
- keeping your home clean and tidy
- assisting with home and garden maintenance and modifications
- taking you shopping, or doing your shopping for you
- preparing nutritious meals with you, or for you
- helping you get out and about to appointments or social engagements
- social support, which can be spending time with you over a cup of tea, or going with you to social functions
- personal care to make sure you can shower and dress yourself safely and independently
- respite care, if your carer needs a break from caring duties
- allied health services, including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, social workers and clinical psychologists
- acute, specialist, gerontic and community nursing, for support with wound care, managing skin integrity, continence management and medication management
- assistive technology and equipment
We can also support you with:
- Home Care Packages
- Veterans’ Home Care
- 24 hour/live-in care
A number of our clients don’t have government-funded packages (Home Care Packages or Veterans’ Home Care). With private clients like these, we work with you to identify the supports you need, then set up a plan to help you meet your goals.
Home Care Packages
Recent changes to Home Care Packages have made it easier for you to have the freedom and flexibility to choose who comes into your home to help.
If you have a new Home Care Package, or want to move your Home Care Package from another provider, we’re here to help.