Living at West Park means you can remain very much involved in the vibrant and caring local community. Fully accredited and centrally located in the heart of Goolwa, West Park is close to an array of shops, cafes and health and community services, as well as the local bus service.
Designed around small, inter-joining homes and cottages, when you move to West Park you’re moving into more than just a room; you’re moving into a house that you will share with a small group of people. West Park was built in 1989, with 10 new rooms added in 2001, the fully accredited West Park is today an appealing and home-like environment offering secure accommodation for 60 residents. Set in lush garden surrounds, the homes offer a beautiful outlook over greenery and birdlife.
Socialising and learning new things is part of everyday life at West Park, with plenty of opportunities to join in activities, such as radio-controlled boat building and racing on the nearby lake, craft groups, a mobile library and a fortnightly coffee shop experience.
Using ACH Group’s Healthy Ageing approach, we make it easy for people to choose activities that help them to remain physically and mentally fit, and emotionally and spiritually strong. Activities are planned around being active, continuing to learn, getting involved, connecting with others and giving people a voice.
Why choose West Park?
- Safe and secure home-like environment
- Beautiful garden setting
- Unique self-contained Cottages; light and airy one-bedroom units with lounge, kitchenette plus laundry/ensuite
- Private Single Rooms with adjoining ensuite
- Memory Support Houses; private single rooms with ensuite provide a safe and secure environment for people living with dementia.
- Healthy Ageing approach
- Located in the heart of Goolwa, close to shops, community and medical services
- A wide range of activities and events 7 days a week
- Healthy, nutritional and varied meal choices.
- Wide range of common areas including comfortable lounges, welcoming activities room, outdoor pergola area, Health Hub and gardens.
- Pets that you are able to care for are welcome (on approval)
- Smooth Transitions to make admission and settling in, as easy as possible.