Aegis Shoalwater is located in Shoalwater, a suburb nestled in between Warnbro Sound and Shoalwater Bay. Care and accommodation is provided to 143 residents in four separate wings.
Each wing has been named with an ocean theme in mind – Dolphin Cove, Penguin Cove, Osprey Cove and Pelican Cove. Dolphin Cove offers specialist dementia care.
At Aegis Shoalwater accommodation comprises of single and double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning. Each wing has access to a communal lounge and dining area as well as beautiful gardens and patio areas.
Visiting families are encouraged to make use of the BBQ areas and the private dining room which can be booked in advance for special celebrations.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Shoalwater include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities