Aegis Woodlake is located in Kingsley, looking out over the beautiful Lake Golleal. Residents enjoy sitting out on the balcony watching stunning sunsets.
At Aegis Woodlake, care and accommodation (as well as ageing-in-place) is provided in a welcoming, comfortable and home-like environment. Bedrooms are available as a single or a double and feature a private en-suite bathroom and air-conditioning.
A number of common areas throughout the home are ideal for residents to sit and spend time with their loved ones – a BBQ is available for families to use.
A café is located in the foyer and residents and their families are encouraged to visit regularly – a private dining room can be booked for special occasions.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Woodlake include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings