Martin Luther Homes has been providing aged care and retirement living in Melbourne’s east for more than 50 years. Located at the foothills of the picturesque Dandenong Ranges, Martin Luther Homes is a leader in retirement living and integrated aged care services for the local community.
Whether you live independently in the retirement village or are supported in the aged care home, many friendships have been formed across the tight-knit community, making it the perfect place to call home.
- 12-acre property with beautiful gardens
- 147-bed aged care residence
- Dementia-specific care
- Palliative care
- 24/7 nursing care
- One, two and three-bedroom independent living units
- Regular events and activities
- Chapel and community hall
- Dedicated maintenance team
- Spiritual care
- Emphasis on German culture
To find out more or to book a tour, please call or email today.