TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 45 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in the home or in one of 9 TriCare retirement villages and 14 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care. Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Toowoomba Aged Care Residence prides itself on its reputation for being resident focused and creating a home like atmosphere that encourages important social interaction and maintaining independence while supported with 24 hour nursing care in a central yet peaceful setting.
TriCare Toowoomba Aged Care Residence offers a range of accommodation options to suit every budget. These include private suites with ensuites and extra service benefits as well as single or shared rooms on a supported or fully concessional basis to eligible residents. You can be assured that residents with wandering dementia are understood and enjoy the freedom and safety of our secure unit with private garden where they are able to move about freely without restriction.
Our single storey layout allows every resident to have access or a view of the outdoor courtyards or grounds and gardens in a safe, secure environment. Visitors enjoy free car parking on and are encouraged to join in our activities or arrange your own family function.
- Private fully furnished Extra Service suites with ensuite, patio, built in wardrobes, climate controlled air conditioning and 24 hour emergency call system
- Extra Service options include a wider menu selection, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site hairdresser
- Onsite Chef and Food Service Team prepare nutritious and varied meals onsite daily
- Well-appointed and spacious lounges and sitting rooms invite all residents and their guests to enjoy a warm and comfortable home-like atmosphere
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
- Free Care Placement Service to explore your care options