TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 45 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in the home or in one of 9 TriCare retirement villages and 14 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing with individualised care plans designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, dentists' physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and palliative care.
Our free, no obligation Care Placement Service helps you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Kawana Waters Aged Care Residence and Private Hostel is located on the canal only minutes from popular beaches. Our single storey home has plenty of sunshine and natural light, water views and outdoor access to manicured lawns and gardens. Our purpose built layout ensures every resident has access to the outdoors.
TriCare Kawana Waters provides accommodation options in private suites with ensuites and extra service benefits to suit a range of budgets under the one roof so couples can have their individual needs met. Accommodation options include canal front hostel suites with separate lounge with walk in robe and the luxury of extra storage. Residents with wandering dementia are understood and enjoy the freedom and safety of our secure unit with private gardens without restriction.
Ample parking and local public transport ensures visiting loved ones is hassle free.
- Residential care for up to 82 residents. Low care applications on request
- Accommodation options to suit a range of budgets in private suites with ensuites and extra service options
- Extra Services options include a wider menu selection prepared by onsite chef, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and hairdresser
- Two-room canal front hostel suites with separate lounge and walk in robe
- Single or twin accommodation for eligible residents in the secure dementia wing on a supported or concessional basis
- Individual controlled air conditioning and 24 hour emergency call system
- Lifestyle program designed on individual resident preferences
- Respite and palliative care available
- Free car parking and public transport nearby
- Range of pets for resident enjoyment
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
- Free Care Placement Service to explore your care options