Bolton Clarke Bongaree offers the ideal place to retire for our residents, with stunning walking trails, beaches, plus golf and other leisure facilities, all set in the beautiful locale on the western side of Bribie Island.
Enjoy a full life at Bongaree Retirement Village
Bongaree Retirement Village features 50 one and two bedroom independent living homes, with outdoor areas to relax and entertain in plus open plan living space that allow the sea breeze in without loss of privacy.
You can enjoy a regular activity program of activities such as darts, regular BBQ lunches and indoor bowls.
Our village is structured so it’s large enough to be social, but small enough so you get to know your neighbours.
Features and Benefits available at Bongaree Retirement Village
- Outdoor pool and spa
- Two-bedroom rooms
- Laundry area
- Accessible and easy to maintain single level layout
- Carport or garage with remote control door
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
- Security screens and 24-hour emergency call system
- BBQ areas
- Private terrace and air con
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Close to walking trails, swimming beaches, golf and leisure activities
Bribie Island is a pristine island, with a third of the island declared a national park, so its parkland will never be developed.
You’re just an hour from the heart of the Sunshine Coast and only an hours’ drive north of Brisbane.
However you won’t need to go far for anything you need, with the island offering plenty of facilities including an RSL, shopping facilities, cinema, bowls, golf club and a library.