Bolton Clarke Tantula Rise Retirement Village is located in Alexandra Headland on Queensland’s picturesque Sunshine Coast. Independent living units at Bolton Clarke Tantula Rise Retirement Village is surrounded by tranquil tropical gardens, and feature open plan and single-level living for low maintenance retirement living.
Bolton Clarke Tantula Rise Retirement Village’s contemporary two-bedroom independent living units feature:
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Powder room
- Large bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Private low-maintenance courtyard/balcony
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security screens and a 24-hour emergency call system
- Accessible and easy to maintain
The village features a great range of services and amenities designed for residents’ health and wellbeing including an on-site hairdressing salon, pharmacy services, podiatrist and physiotherapy services, communal pool, exercise classes and activities designed to enhance memory, balance and fitness.
Residents can enjoy calming ocean breezes and views over the beaches of Maroochydore, which are just a short drive away.
Other features of Bolton Clarke Tantula Rise Retirement Village include:
- BBQ are to enjoy with family and friends
- Daily activities
- Community bus
- Laundry area
- Pharmacy services
- And more!
To find out more about life at Bolton Clarke Tantula Rise Retirement Village, contact the friendly team on the phone number above.