Private retirement village close to the heart of Canberra
A small and friendly village in a leafy, garden setting opposite Rocky Nobb Park where you can enjoy a morning stroll amongst the fragrant gums.
Uniting St Aidan’s location offers you the best of both worlds. You’re close to the heart of Canberra with easy access to the city’s shopping, dining and amenities, while the quiet suburb gives the feeling of peace and seclusion.
Your light-filled apartment features open living and dining with an alfresco balcony or verandah looking out onto the beautiful gum trees.
Please note village residents may need to pay a departure fee when they leave the village.
In your village:
- Pet friendly
- Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
- Open plan living and dining
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit, contact our team to find out more about costs or options.
- Monthly morning or afternoon tea
In your community:
- Local bus every half hour – 5-minute walk
- Red Hill Shops – 3-minute drive / 15-minute walk
- Manuka Shopping Centre – 5-minute drive / 15-minute walk
- Griffith Shopping Centre – 5-minute drive
- Canberra International Golf Centre - 5-minute drive
- Canberra CBD – 10-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting St Aidans Village or to book a tour call our team on the phone number above.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour.