AnglicareSA Elizabeth Dutton Court is a warm and welcoming aged care residence providing care and accommodation for 75 residents, along with a memory support unit and 40 co-located independent living units.
AnglicareSA Elizabeth Dutton Court provides care in a beautiful village setting in Adelaide’s north. The home features tranquil gardens and an alfresco courtyard, fully equipped and comfortable living spaces, quiet sunrooms and relaxed dining areas.
Each bedroom at AnglicareSA Elizabeth Dutton Court features modern furniture and private ensuite facilities. Each room has a built-in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning, an electric bed, call bells, lockable cupboards and accessible windows.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal belongings to create a familiar space in their new home. Rooms can also accommodate a bar fridge, television and some additional furniture.
Other services and amenities at AnglicareSA Elizabeth Dutton Court include:
- Trained care an nursing staff on-site 24-hours a day
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- On-site hairdressing and beauty therapy
- On-site laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities
- Access to a range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, podiatry and exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Nutritious and freshly prepared meals cooked on-site
- On-site café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertainment
- Internet and email access for all residents