AnglicareSA Elizabeth East is a newly redeveloped aged care residence providing care and accommodation for 121 residents, along with a memory support unit.
AnglicareSA Westbourne Park provides care in warm and welcoming environment. The modern home is bright and inviting, boasting first class interior design, a carers station in each wing, open plan communal spaces and quiet corners to think, read and relax.
Each bedroom at AnglicareSA Elizabeth East features modern furniture and private ensuite facilities. Each room has a built-in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning, an electric bed, call bells, lockable cupboards and accessible windows.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal belongings to create a familiar space in their new home. Rooms can also accommodate a bar fridge, television and some additional furniture.
Indoor and outdoor community areas are ideal spaces for entertaining and spending time with family and friends.
Other services and amenities at AnglicareSA Elizabeth East include:
- Trained care an nursing staff on-site 24-hours a day
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- On-site hairdressing and beauty therapy
- On-site laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities
- Access to a range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, podiatry and exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Nutritious and freshly prepared meals cooked on-site
- On-site café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertainment
- Internet and email access for all residents