AnglicareSA Grange is an aged care residence providing care and accommodation for 144 residents in Adelaide’s west. AnglicareSA Grange also features a memory support unit.
AnglicareSA Grange provides care in warm and welcoming environment. This home is located in the picturesque suburb of Grange and combines traditional style with modern facilities. Residents enjoy a village-style setting with beautiful gardens and walkways, an on-site café with a covered alfresco area.
Each bedroom at AnglicareSA Grange features modern furniture and private ensuite facilities. Each room has a built-in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning, an electric bed, call bells, lockable cupboards and accessible windows.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal belongings to create a familiar space in their new home. Rooms can also accommodate a bar fridge, television and some additional furniture.
Indoor and outdoor community areas are ideal spaces for entertaining and spending time with family and friends.
Other services and amenities at AnglicareSA Grange include:
- Trained care an nursing staff on-site 24-hours a day
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- On-site hairdressing and beauty therapy
- On-site laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities
- Access to a range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, podiatry and exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Nutritious and freshly prepared meals cooked on-site
- On-site café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertainment
- Internet and email access for all residents