AnglicareSA Westbourne Park is a contemporary aged care residence providing care and accommodation for 90 residents, along with a memory support unit and 19 co-located independent living units.
AnglicareSA Westbourne Park provides care in a beautiful setting just five kilometres from Adelaide’s CBD. The newly built home is bright and inviting, boasting a striking foyer entrance with high ceilings and an on-site café.
Each bedroom at AnglicareSA Westbourne Park features modern furniture and private ensuite facilities. Each room has a built-in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning, an electric bed, call bells, lockable cupboards and accessible windows.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal belongings to create a familiar space in their new home. Rooms can also accommodate a bar fridge, television and some additional furniture.
Indoor and outdoor community areas are ideal spaces for entertaining and spending time with family and friends.
Other services and amenities at AnglicareSA Westbourne Park include:
- Trained care an nursing staff on-site 24-hours a day
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- On-site hairdressing and beauty therapy
- On-site laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities
- Access to a range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, podiatry and exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Nutritious and freshly prepared meals cooked on-site
- On-site café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertainment
- Internet and email access for all residents