Welcome to our aged care community in Camberwell
Set on the grounds of the stately Linda Mansion, Baptcare Hedley Sutton Community is a warm and welcoming community only minutes from Camberwell’s cafes, shops, local services and transport.
At Hedley Sutton, you can make yourself at home. Our community is designed for living, from private, secure personal rooms – which you can decorate as you wish – to light-filled shared areas. Or you can enjoy a coffee, snack or meal at the delightful Linda Café.
Features of our community include:
- A choice of tasty, healthy meals, which are prepared daily by a chef and are planned in consultation with dieticians
- A rich and varied lifestyle and activities program, with options ranging from individual hobbies through to group activities and bus outings
- Allied health services, including podiatry and physiotherapy
- Pastoral care services and a chapel
- Hairdressing salon
- Library with internet connection
- Full laundry services
Our community is managed by senior Registered Nurses with years of aged care experience. And we have trained nurses on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We employ experienced nurses as Unit Managers, with each Unit Manager overseeing a specific group of residents. This means that you and your family have a senior staff member who knows you well and provides a consistent point of contact for any questions you may have.
We cater for the changing needs of our residents, which range from lower-level care through to more complex, high-level care requirements. So you can be confident that you will receive the highest standard of care, even as your needs change.
We care for the right reasons
As a faith-based, not-for-profit organisation with over 70 years’ experience in aged care, Baptcare is dedicated to providing the best of care for older people.