Your home away from home, where meeting your needs matters most!
Capecare’s Ray Village is a residential age care facility situated in stunning landscaped grounds on the shores of Geographe Bay. The site is approximately 7 kilometres from the Busselton town centre and 16 km from Dunsborough.
Ray Village offers 118 residential care beds for those ranging from low to high care needs. Dementia specific areas are also available.
It is Capecare’s goal for our residents to feel that Ray Village is their home, and for them to live an independent and as active life as possible, within a caring and compassionate environment. Ensuring our residents are well looked after is very important to every member of the Capecare team.
All meals, cleaning and laundry services are provided to people who need support for everyday activities as well as showering, personal care, administration of medications, and social activities.
These services are provided whilst being mindful of maintaining residents’ independence and individuality. A wide range of recreational activities are also available.
The highest standard of care is provided by, cheerful and supportive staff who are professional in every way. Care Staff are available 24 hours per day.
Other features of Ray Village Residential Care include:
- High and low care, with ageing in place
- Professional and caring staff and volunteers
- Peaceful beachside location and landscaped grounds
- Stimulating daily activities and regular social outings
- Nutritious, tasty and well balanced meals freshly prepared on site
- Unique occupational and physiotherapy programs including beach swims
- Dementia specific secure areas
- Onsite visits by GP’s and other health professionals
- Hairdressing and Podiatry
- 50 years of experience
- Local, community based, not for profit entity