Care and support to live a life that is uniquely yours
Our care services have evolved over our 60 year history in response to meeting and exceeding both individual and community needs and expectations. Lyndoch Living provides the full spectrum of residential care services to support the great range of needs of those in our care. From the simple comfort and security of 24 hour care, to the attention and support required to meet complex care needs, we are dedicated to supporting a seamless transition of care, with a focus on the individual.
Promoting the continuation of your life in a supportive and vibrant environment
Lyndoch Living offers residential care accommodation to 198 residents over six distinct residences. These are:
- The Audrey Prider Centre- a family oriented care setting for those with dementia
- Garden View - a secure and tranquil home setting
- The KT Swinton Hostel - incorporating an award winning accommodation design
- Lake Lodge - a modern and vibrant environment
- Riverside Hostel - a warm, strengthening community feel, and
- The Tomlinson Centre - promoting a positive focus on dementia
For a lifestyle that is dignified, engaging, fulfilling and rewarding
At Lyndoch Living, our aim is for you to enjoy a lifestyle that is your own. We believe that living at Lyndoch Living, should not stop you from living life to the fullest. We also understand that for some it is not as easy as it used to be. We endeavour to maximise choice and encourage you to continue in your own hobbies and interests. We have residents who go out every day, residents who tend to the gardens, grow vegetables, go fishing, cook, etc.
The key to meeting your individual needs
Lyndoch Living also supports the communities of the South West through services such as Home Care, Flexible Respite (including Residential Respite), Day Centre Respite and the Carer Support Group.