Located just 15 minutes from the picturesque beach at Glenelg, Bucklands residential care is settled in the quiet residential area of North Plympton. A historic mansion built by wine merchant, AE Tolley was built on the site in 1882.
The very best in residential aged care is offered at Bucklands, with personalised support provided for all residents ensuring they enjoy the best quality of life possible.
There are 147 rooms at this facility, each with en-suites, built-in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning. On on-site chef prepares all meals fresh daily and all special dietary requirements are catered for.
A well-stocked library and tranquil garden areas provide residents an abundance of comfortable areas to relax or socialise with family and friends.
Other service and amenities available at Bucklands include:
- 147 bedrooms
- Spacious ensuite rooms with built-in wardrobes
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Memory support unit
- Long term stay respite care on availability
- Extra service options
- Open lounge areas
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Chef-cooked meals prepared on site and catering to all dietary requirements
- Men’s shed
- Library/games room (pool table)
- Landscaped gardens