Located near the picturesque Largs Bay, The Philip Kennedy Centre is a state of the art aged care facility with 170 individual residential care rooms.
These bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, built in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning. An experienced on-site chef prepares all meals fresh daily and can cater for a variety of special dietary requirements.
A tranquil outdoor garden area provides residents with a comfortable space to socialise or relax with family and friends.
Other services and amenities available at The Philip Kennedy Centre include:
- 170 bedrooms
- Spacious en-suite rooms with built-in wardrobes
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Couples rooms available
- Memory support unit
- Long term stay respite care on availability
- Chef-cooked meals catering to all dietary requirements and prepared on site
- Lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Rehabilitation services including hydrotherapy
- Landscaped gardens