Located just 20 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD, John Paul II Village is settled in the quiet residential area of Klemzig. Torrens Linear Park, The River Torrens and the Klemzig O-Bahn bus station are all close by.
40 individual rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, built-in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning. An extensive lifestyle program is individually tailored to each resident, ensuring they enjoy an active and connected lifestyle.
An experienced on-site chef prepares meals fresh daily and can cater to all special dietary requirements. Tranquil gardens provide residents with a comfortable setting where they can enjoy the outdoors, socialise and relax with family and friends.
Other services and amenities available at John Paul II Village include:
- 40 bedrooms
- Spacious en-suite rooms with built-in wardrobes
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Chef-cooked meals catering to all dietary requirements and prepared on site
- Special catering for the Polish community
- Lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Well-maintained gardens
- Dedicated space for lifestyle programs
- Long term stay respite care on availability