Located 30 kilometres south of Adelaide’s CBD, Onkaparinga Lodge is settled in the quiet residential area of Huntfield Heights. The facility is designed to care for and enhance the lives of residents, offering the highest quality care provided by a team of dedicated staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
92 modern bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, built-in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning. An on-site chef prepares meals fresh daily and can cater for a variety of special dietary requirements. A private dining room is available to host small family gatherings.
A number of lounges and outdoor areas provide residents with comfortable spaces to socialise or relax with family and friends. A vegetable garden, fruit tree garden and sensory garden are also located on the grounds.
The Colonnades Shopping Centre and the southern beaches are close by.
Other services and amenities on offer at Onkaparinga Lodge include:
- 92 bedrooms
- Spacious ensuite rooms with built-in wardrobes
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Memory support unit
- Long term stay respite care on availability
- Open lounge areas
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Chef-cooked meals prepared on site and catering to all dietary requirements
- Private dining room
- Leafy courtyards and communal balconies
- Produce gardens with fruit and vegetables
- Sensory garden
- Men’s shed