St Vincent's Care Carseldine offers residents a supportive and welcoming environment, with Residential Living aged care, Independent Living and Community Living services all available at the same location.
Services at Carseldine are complemented by extensive community facilities and activities, and the added convenience of local shopping, medical and transport services all just a few minutes away.
Residents are provided with around-the-clock aged care and support in home-like environments, where staff work hard to make you feel welcome, valued and safe.
Resident rooms include built in wardrobe, fan and a reverse cycle air conditioner. Substantial landscaped gardens readily accessible to residents, including residents with mobility aids.
Other services and amenities include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Diverse care options including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including catering, laundry and cleaning
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Holistic, inclusive pastoral care, encompassing spiritual and emotional support services
- Outdoor pool
- Gym and exercise facilities
- People mover – providing transport around the campus and daily trip to nearby shopping centre
- Barbeque and outdoor entertainment area
- Extensive landscaped gardens
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Coffee shop
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Arts and crafts activities
- Movie days
- Exercise classes
- Regular outings and shopping trips
- Happy hour
- Interaction with visiting schools
To find out more, please call or email today.