Werribee is a suburb of Melbourne, located 30km south-west of the city centre. It is home to a number of tourist attractions, including Werribee Park, Victoria State Rose Garden and Werribee Open Range Zoo.
Residents are provided with around-the-clock aged care and support in home-like environments, where staff work hard to make you feel welcome, valued and safe.
St Vincent’s Care Werribee is co-located with St Vincent’s Private Hospital Werribee within the Wyndham Health Precinct and is close to major shopping, entertainment and medical services.
Residents’ fully appointed rooms include quality furnishings, ducted heating and cooling and an ensuite bathroom, with some rooms enjoying courtyard views. A number of rooms have connecting doors, making them suitable for couples.
On-site amenities and services include:
- Communal lounge and dining areas
- Landscaped gardens and central courtyard
- Terrace with pizza oven
- Activities room
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Café and children’s play area on campus
- Fireplaces throughout the facility
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Foxtel enabled televisions in lounge areas
- Personal telephone and internet access (costs apply)