Located in a quiet leafy neighbourhood, St Vincent’s Care Toowoomba is set in lovely landscaped courtyards and gardens, with local parklands, shopping, entertainment, and medical and transport services just a few minutes away.
Residents are provided with around-the-clock aged care and support in home-like environments, where staff work hard to make you feel welcome, valued and safe.
Residents’ spacious private room include an ensuite bathroom, plus garden or courtyard views.
Other services and amenities include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Diverse care options including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including catering, laundry and cleaning
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Holistic, inclusive pastoral care, encompassing spiritual and emotional support services
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Consultation room with visiting GPs
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Café for residents and visitors
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Personal telephone and internet access (costs apply)
- Sensory garden walks
- Regular outings and shopping trips
- Art classes
- Trivia, bingo and card games
- Happy hour
- Men’s group
- Ladies BBQ
- Ten pin bowling
To find out more, please call or email today.