St Vincent's Care Mitchelton offers aged care and accommodation within a quiet, leafy suburb less than 10 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. Residents enjoy the best balance of independence and support, with our residential living, independent living and community living services all available within the same location.
The location is well-served by transport links and nearby shopping, entertainment and medical services. You will enjoy comfort and convenience, as well as the peace and tranquility of mature gardens and city and mountain views.
Residents are provided with around-the-clock aged care and support in home-like environments, where staff work hard to make you feel welcome, valued and safe.
Your spacious, private or shared room includes an ensuite, air-conditioning, garden views, and access to balcony and patio areas. Larger rooms and adjoining rooms provide the perfect solution for couples wishing to stay together.
Other services and amenities include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Diverse care options including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including catering, laundry and cleaning
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Holistic, inclusive pastoral care, encompassing spiritual and emotional support services
- Communal lounge and dining areas
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Outdoor piazza
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Library and reading room
- Hairdressing salon
- Reflection and prayer room
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Personal telephone and internet access (costs apply)
- Arts and crafts activities
- Exercise classes
- Regular outings and shopping trips
- Happy hour
- Interaction with visiting schools
To find out more, please call or email today.