IRT Woodlands offers independent living and compassionate care in a separate but co-located retirement village and aged care centre on QLD's stunning Sunshine Coast. Take a dip in the lagoon-style pool, entertain family and friends on your private patio, or enjoy a variety of community activities. There's something for everyone at IRT.
Join our vibrant community of likeminded people over the age of 55. Choose a range of two and three-bedroom villas with private patios, parking and on site security. The lagoon-style pool, putting green, cafe, gym, cinema and outdoor entertaining will make you feel like you’re on holiday, all year 'round.
Other services and amenities include:
- Free Wi-Fi in common area
- Dedicated Lifestyle Community manager
- Pet friendly
- Access to a Care Centre should the need arise
- Access to our 24/7 support line, so you'll always be able to access someone to talk to
- Access to discounted In-Home Care services from help around the home to rehabilitation
- Profit invested directly back into the seniors’ community services
- A broad range of tailored lifestyle services and activities
- Community facilities including: pool, community hall, cafe, cinema and more