St Vincent's Care Home Care VIC provides in-home support to help you maintain your lifestyle and stay in your home for longer, making life easier for you and your family.
St Vincent's Care can lend a hand with day-to-day chores, help you manage your medication, or simply share a cup of tea and an enjoyable chat — whatever you need.
St Vincent's Care will work with you to develop a customised care program. The most commonly requested services include personal care, nursing care, domestic assistance, home maintenance, transport, social support, exercise and rehabilitation, and respite care.
With St Vincent's Care, you have choice. The choice to live in your own home longer. The choice to age with dignity. The choice to continue to live a full and happy life — the way you want. Nothing is too much trouble.
Home care services include:
- Personal care — dignified and respectful support with personal tasks such as showering, grooming and dressing
- Nursing care — assistance with managing health conditions and acute nursing needs within the familiarity of your own home
- Domestic assistance — help with day-to-day activities such as cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing sheets and grocery shopping
- Home maintenance — co-ordination of regular mowing and gardening, household repairs and external cleaning
- Transport — help with getting ‘out and about’ — in an air-conditioned St Vincent’s Care car or via taxi
- Social support — companionship and support to pursue activities of interest
- Exercise and rehabilitation — support to maintain your fitness or get back on your feet after surgery, illness or injury
- Respite care — short-term and long-term, full-time care provided by qualified and experienced staff in your own home or one of our residential living communities
- Post Hospital Support — for short-term recovery support after a hospital stay
- Meal preparation — assisting clients to prepare healthy home-made meals