Catholic Homes Castledare Retirement Village is a safe and secure environment where you can enjoy your retirement surrounded by a wonderful close-knit community. There are 46 well-appointed one and two-bedroom villas on-site.
Each villa is spacious and features an open plan living area, private courtyard, an individual garage and lots of storage space.
A community centre is located at the heart of the village, open to all residents to enjoy. Regular activities are hosted there including concerts, movie screenings, carpet bowls, pool and other social functions.
Other services and amenities include:
- Regular security patrols ensuring your safety
- Co-located residential aged care home
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Access to home care services
- Easy access to public transport
- Fresh meals prepared daily
If you would like to know more about Catholic Homes’ Independent Living Villas including pricing, availability or waiting lists, please call or email today.
Care types offered