Catholic Homes Ocean Star Aged Care is located in Bunbury and provides care and accommodation for 42 residents in private, well-appointed rooms. Residents are encouraged to remain as active and busy as possible in this welcoming and home-like environment.
Each room is well-appointed, with a private ensuite and space to bring along small personal items. Two rooms are twin-share – perfect for couples.
A dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator puts together regular activities and outings, encouraging residents to pursue their hobbies and passions. Regular health and wellbeing classes are also offered.
Other services and amenities include:
- An on-site chapel, maintained by the Bunbury diocese
- Internal courtyards with landscaped gardens or patio areas and raised garden beds
- Free local telephone calls
- WIFI and IPads are available for residents’ use
- A qualified physiotherapist and occupational therapist
- A dedicated hairdressing room
- Onsite clinical nursing care
If you would like further information or to make an appointment to view Catholic Homes Ocean Star Aged Care, please call or email today.