Our unique approach to aged care is based on respect for the individual. We provide all types of aged care support, whether it is high care or low care for the short term or the long term. By treating each resident as family, and placing their best interests at the heart of everything we do, we’ve grown to be one of Australia’s leading aged care providers.
Our aged care services
We work tirelessly to ensure our homes are places that advance the frontiers of aged living, through innovation and integration of clinical practice with lifestyle pursuits, hospitality and design.
We provide the following aged care services:
- Permanent residential care
- Short-term residential respite stays
- Memory support and assistance for those living with dementia
Lifestyle at Calvary Health Care
Our engaging lifestyle pograms run 7 days a week and ensure there are plenty of planned activities for residents to enjoy. Participation is entirely voluntary and residents (plus their family and friends) are encouraged to suggest activities and entertainment ideas that they feel are of interest and therapuetic benefit to their fellow residents.
Other aspects of our lifestyle and leisure services at Calvary Health Care include:
- Food and beverage: Enjoy a diverse menu to suit all diets and tastes, cooked from fresh ingredients by our kitchen teams.
- Special occasions: We like to celebrate the special moments, including birthdays, wedding anniversaries and milestone achievements.
- Animal therapy: Regular visits from external animal keepers, farmers and pet owners.
- Bus trips: Enjoy excursions and regular visits to local attractions within the community
For more information on our aged care homes or life at Calvary Health Care, please visit our website or call us today
New South Wales