HammondCare At Home offers home care across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Home care providers are not all the same; they offer different services and have different types of services and fees. It is important to do your research and understand what is included with your chosen provider, and what is not.
The range of care and services available under a Home Care Package includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal care including help dressing, showering or bathing
- Allied health support including Podiatry and Physiotherapy
- Continence management
- Nursing care and other clinical services
- Nutrition and meal preparation
- Social support and companionship
- Mobility and dexterity support to remain mobile
- Transport and personal assistance to help you get out and about i.e. appointments or groceries etc.
HammondCare has always been a charity. While needs have changed over the years, HammondCare has and will continue to focus on those who need our help.