Baptistcare is one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers of residential care, at home services and retirement living, supporting individuals and communities in metro and regional areas for over 45 years.
Baptistcare’s dedicated team takes the time to get to know you beyond your health care needs, with the aim of ensuring everyone has every opportunity to live life to the full the way they want.
With 11 residential aged care homes located in Perth and the South West of Western Australia, Baptistcare caters to a wide range of care needs. Whether you need permanent residential, respite or specialised dementia-friendly accommodation, Baptistcare can support you.
Baptistcare also provides home care services in Western Australia.
The Baptistcare community is one of perpetual warmth and friendliness, with professionally trained staff available 24/7 to tend to residents’ needs.
Baptistcare’s residential aged care homes all provide the highest possible standard of care and offer a range of services, including:
- Strong involvement of the residents’ families and friends
- Achieving the highest possible quality of life
- Personalised approach to the wellbeing of residents
- Specialist teams of care staff
- Innovative social and entertainment programs
- Homely and comfortable living environments
- Meals freshly prepared on site
- Occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Hairdressing and beautician facilities
- Chaplaincy services to meet spiritual needs
- Dementia specific facilities with staff trained specifically to meet acute needs.
The Commonwealth Government monitors care and accommodation standards in all residential aged care homes. All Baptistcare homes have been awarded the maximum three years accreditation under the Accreditation Standards as set by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing.