Benetas Broughton Hall, situated in the heart of Camberwell, first opened in 1948. With beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the magnificent heritage listed ‘Tara’ mansion, Broughton Hall provides support
for up to 65 residents.
Every resident at Broughton Hall has a private room with built-in wardrobe and a personal ensuite bathroom.
Each room has space for residents to bring some of their own furniture and treasured keepsakes. All rooms have access to free Wifi.
• 65 Individual rooms with private ensuites
• Ageing in place
• 24/7 Registered Nurse on duty
• Respite subject to availability
• Specialised Dementia and memory loss support
• Palliative care
• Beauty and hairdressing salon
• Activities and outings
Founded by the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne.