Catholic Healthcare’s Holy Spirit Aged Care Revesby provides quality care and accommodation for 50 residents in a welcoming and friendly home.
Holy Spirit Aged Care is surrounded by beautiful gardens where care is provided in a home-like environment. Care staff ensure all residents are treated with dignity and respect.
Each bedroom is single occupancy and features a private en-suite. Each room includes:
- Bedside locker
- Built-in wardrobe
- Call bell
- Out-of-bed sensors (Dementia-Specific rooms only)
- Phone connection
- Television connection
Residents are encouraged to have input into decision-making and maintain their independence in their everyday lives.
Other services and amenities available at Catholic Healthcare’s Holy Spirit Aged Care Revesby include:
- Varied, fun and interesting exercise and activities programs
- Close to shops and transport
- Activities room
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Dementia-specific garden
- Spacious dining room, lounge room and TV room with large screen TV and DVDs
- Music therapy
- Visiting artist concerts
- Prayer/meditation room
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities