Villa Maria Centre is a welcoming home-like service centrally located in the heart of Brisbane, with close proximity to shops and transport providing convenience.
The beautifully refurbished, grand heritage-listed building accommodates 125 residents, and includes a stunning onsite chapel, beautiful views of Brisbane city and a lovely outdoor garden area.
There are a wide range of activities and outings to choose from, and qualified and friendly staff are always there to assist and care for all those who call Villa Maria Centre their home.
Our 127 private bedrooms with ensuites include:
- Electric high/low bed
- Air conditioning
- Bedside drawers
- Built-in wardrobe
- Call bell
- Lounge chair
- Flat screen television
- Telephone connections
Other services and amenities available at Catholic Healthcare’s Villa Maria Centre include:
- Large activities room with regular arts and exercise programs, including a visiting pet program
- Community integrated program including intergenerational groups
- Outdoor BBQ and garden area with undercover seating
- Weekly chapel services and quiet rooms for prayer and meditation
- Spacious dining room and formal lounge rooms with large screen TV on each floor
- Hairdressing salon
- Close proximity to shops and transport
- Pastoral care program
- Active and individually tailored activities programs
- Free resident Wi-Fi