Catholic Healthcare - St Joseph’s Aged Care is a welcoming and beautifully presented residential aged care home located in Coffs Harbour.
St Joseph's Aged Care boasts spacious living, peaceful courtyards and attractive gardens. Dedicated care is provided for 112 residents in single rooms, all which include private en-suite bathrooms.
Dementia-specific care and short-term respite care are also available.
Each bedroom includes:
- Built-in wardrobe
- Call bell
- Electric high/low bed
- Phone connection
- Television connection
A team of dedicated care staff ensure residents are treated with dignity and respect in a welcoming and home-like environment.
Other services and amenities available at Catholic Healthcare’s St Joseph’s Aged Care include:
- Varied, fun and interesting exercise and activities programs
- Hairdressing salon
- Activities, crafts and function rooms
- Visiting pets program
- Garden area and undercover seating
- On-site chapel offering Catholic and Anglican services
- Spacious dining room and formal lounge room with large screen TV and DVDs
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- Therapy gardens