Catholic Healthcare’s St Mary’s Retirement Village provides care and accommodation to 33 residents. There are also 34 independent living units located on-site.
Residents enjoy beautiful views over Lake Illawarra coupled with relaxing gardens and outdoor sitting areas.
St Mary’s Retirement Village is located within walking distance to the local Catholic Church and the St Mary’s Berkley shopping centre 500 metres away.
A comprehensive lifestyle and activities program is offered to all residents. The local community is regularly involved with St Mary's.
A team of dedicated staff provide a warm and welcoming environment for residents and their families.
Other services and amenities available at Catholic Healthcare’s St Mary’s Retirement Village include:
- All apartments on ground level
- Co-located with St Mary's Residential Aged Care
- Situated above Lake Illawarra
- St Mary's catholic Church within the grounds
- Variety of organised activities
- Homely atmosphere
- Visiting hairdresser
- Well maintained gardens
- Close proximity to local shops
- Community room for activities