After more than 40 years at Ipswich, Catholic Healthcare - Villa Maria Ipswich relocated from Limestone Street to Robertson Road, Eastern Heights in early 2018. The new purpose-built residence features a range of care options for residents in a homely environment.
Residents at the new Catholic Healthcare - Villa Maria Ipswich experience Catholic Healthcare's homely residential style that is at the heart of this new purpose-built aged care residence.
Residents have access to 24-hour registered nursing coverage, onsite respite, and home and community support services.
Catholic Healthcare - Villa Maria Ipswich's secure warm-hearted community is supported 24/7 by a registered nurse, and encourages you to make use of the personal services available and join in your choice of activities for the lifestyle you prefer.
Services and amenities at Catholic Healthcare - Villa Maria Ipswich include:
- Permanent care
- Short-term respite care
- Electric high-low bed and call bell
- Built-in wardrobe
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen television with integrated DVD player
- Quality furnishings
- Lounge and TV rooms
- Dining room
- Hairdresser and beauty salon
- Courtyards and gardens
- Wellness centre
- Book and DVD library
- Chapel with three services a week
- Art therapy programs
- Cultural and spiritual activities
- Dementia-specific lifestyle program
- Social activities and outings
- Exercise and entertainment
- Personalised lifestyle program