mecwacare Park Hill has accommodation for 69 residents in single bedrooms, with each room featuring an en suite bathrooms and comfortable furnishings. Each bedroom is telephone, television and internet ready.
Beautiful landscaped gardens boast walking paths and raised garden beds, as well as herb gardens and vegetable patch which residents can tend.
Tastefully decorated dining areas and resident lounge areas boast fireplaces, plasma televisions and free coffee and tea making facilities – perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Residents enjoy a variety of activities as part of the lifestyle and leisure program which include cooking classes, garden club, quiz afternoons, bingo, active games, art group, concerts, shopping trips, garden walks, reflexology, manicures and more.
Other services and amenities available at mecwacare Park Hill include:
- 24-hour care and support from Registered Nurses, personal care and lifestyle staff
- Full accreditation under the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency
- Secure and protected environment
- Ageing-in-place accommodation
- Respite care
- Well-appointed dining and lounge rooms
- Activities room, library and reading room
- On-site hairdressing services
- Outdoor garden area and children’s playground
- Freshly prepared menu with a variety of tastes and dietary requirements catered for
- Regular outings to local areas of interest