mecwacare John Atchison Centre is located in Hoppers Crossing and provides high quality care and accommodation for 100 residents in Melbourne’s West.
One and two-bedroom suites are offered, with each featuring access to a garden or balcony. All rooms are single occupancy and include an ensuite bathroom. Two-bedroom suites feature kitchenettes.
Three comfortable dining areas are available for residents to use, along with spacious and relaxing lounge areas. An activities room is used for a variety of lifestyle programs and includes a tea and coffee area for visiting friends and family.
The lifestyle program has a great range of activities on offer for residents including cooking, sewing groups, regular outings, singing, dancing and more.
Other services and amenities at mecwacare John Atchison Centre include:
- 24-hour care and support provided by Registered Nurses, personal care and lifestyle staff
- Full accreditation under the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency
- Secure and protected environment
- Ageing-in-place accommodation
- Respite care when beds are available
- Lounge rooms with tea/coffee making facilities
- Two well-appointed dining rooms
- Private dining room for special celebrations
- Well established landscaped gardens
- Movie theatre
- Hairdressing salon