We are offering two weeks free respite when you book three weeks, (1 week requires payment), from Sunday 1 August 2021 to Thursday 30 September 2021. Conditions apply. If you have any queries please call or email today.
Mercy Place Keon Park (Reservoir) sets a new standard in aged care homes. Apart from a stunning new building and superb facilities, what makes this home special is a small-scale, family-style approach to living.
If you are expecting an old-fashioned style "nursing home", one visit to Mercy Place Keon Park will certainly change your mind. This state-of-the-art building includes:
- Six “households" of up to sixteen residents; your own small community within the larger community
- Separate kitchen, dining and lounge room for each household
- A chapel and two prayer rooms
- Private courtyards and gardens.
The rooms at Mercy Place Keon Park go far beyond what you would probably expect from an aged care home.
All rooms include:
- Private ensuites
- Smart TVs
- Video conferencing, so you can see your family as you chat to them
- Optional Foxtel
This Mercy Place home offers residents additional services
Fresh, nutritious food is always on the menu at Mercy Place Keon Park. Menus are developed and regularly updated by a nutritionist. Variety is the spice of life, so not only is the menu nutritious and tasty, it also caters for your dietary or cultural preferences.
You will find many of the services and supports you need right here at Mercy Place Keon Park, including:
- Pastoral care support
- Community hub including internet café, library and hairdressing salon
- Wellness centre with access to doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry
- Gym with qualified personal trainer
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the home.
For your other needs, the shops and community services of Reservoir, Keon Park and Thomastown are close by.
View Mercy Place Keon Park (Reservoir)
If you would like any further information, or to arrange a tour, please contact the Manager on the phone number above.