Walk in the door and Mercy Place Lynbrook feels like home. Set in lovely landscaped courtyards and a sensory garden, this recently refurbished home includes:
- Four separate households, each with their own living and dining areas
- Stylish lounge areas with big screen TVs
- A beautiful chapel with stained glass windows and regular services.
Your room at Mercy Place Lynbrook is your personal retreat. Make it your own with personal items and family photos, and enjoy peace and quiet, with a nurse on call when you need them.
All rooms include:
- Private ensuites
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans and hydronic heating
- Wall mounted TVs
Well-balanced, tasty and nutritious meals are always on the menu at Mercy Place Lynbrook. All your meals are prepared in a dedicated on-site kitchen. Whatever your dietary or cultural requirements, Mercy Place Lynbrook can cater for them.
You will find most of the services and supports you need at Mercy Place Lynbrook, including:
- Specialist dementia services
- Pastoral care and services for various faith traditions
- Community room for activities
- Ancillary services including GP, podiatrist, physiotherapist and nutritionist.
View Mercy Place Lynbrook
If you would like any further information, or to arrange a tour, please contact the Manager on the phone number above.