Life at Mercy Place Apartments Parkville caters to your unique needs through an adaptable combination of care, security and independence.
Our chic, architecturally-designed apartments rise three storeys above quiet leafy streets. Enjoy the cafes and shopping of the nearby Puckle or Lygon Street precincts, or take a leisurely stroll with friends through the sweeping grounds of the Melbourne Zoo and surrounding parklands.
Each floor offers a communal lounge with tea and coffee-making facilities. Residents can access the fourth-floor lounge with sweeping views of the city. Alternatively, relax on your own terms in the spacious rooms and on private balconies.
Each apartment offers spacious design and open plan living, with ensuite bathrooms, private balconies, plenty of natural light and well-appointed kitchens.
- 52 independent living apartments
- Swipe card access and secure intercom
- Communal lounge areas
- Fourth-floor resident lounge
- On-site chapel
- Regular social events and activities
- Home care services
- Co-located residential aged care home
- On-site hairdresser and beauty therapist
- Visiting allied health services
Living Types offered